!!V500 BLUETOOTH PROBLEMS!!PLZ READ AND HELP ME

Hi.
I have just been getting a Motorola V500 & a bluetooth dongle. I have
managed to get my pc & phone paired. But when i got to do any file
transfering it says the following:-

Creating FTP Connection
Getting File/Folder List
Closing FTP connection
and then i get a windows explorer error & with the send dont send
message.

Does anybody have any idea why it's doing this. I dont have any other
mobilephone software installed apart from the standard Bluetooth
software.

Hope somebody can help.

Thanks,
MM
3 answers Last reply
More about v500 bluetooth problems read

    Well, why don't you use Mobile Phone Tools in combination with your
    bluetooth connection?

    "Denis Brkljacic" <denisdb01a25@vip.hr> wrote in message
    > Well, why don't you use Mobile Phone Tools in combination with your
    > bluetooth connection?

    Probably because he doesn't want to pay!

    "Avanti" <martin.collins@btinternet.com> wrote in message

    > "Denis Brkljacic" <denisdb01a25@vip.hr> wrote in message
    > > Well, why don't you use Mobile Phone Tools in combination with your
    > > bluetooth connection?
    >
    > Probably because he doesn't want to pay!

    In that case he can download (for nothing) a recent version (2.16) from
    http://www.moto.me.uk/moto/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=2

    Incidentally, being a cheapskate myself, I'd be interested to know whether
    the latest version has improved much over 2.16.
    --
    Slartibartfast
    To reply by email, remove the FJORDS from my address

Motorola Bluetooth Software