!!V500 BLUETOOTH PROBLEMS!!PLZ READ AND HELP ME

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 6, 2004 2:28:55 AM

Hi.
I have just been getting a Motorola V500 & a bluetooth dongle. I have
managed to get my pc & phone paired. But when i got to do any file
transfering it says the following:-

Creating FTP Connection
Getting File/Folder List
Closing FTP connection
and then i get a windows explorer error & with the send dont send
message.

Does anybody have any idea why it's doing this. I dont have any other
mobilephone software installed apart from the standard Bluetooth
software.

Hope somebody can help.

Thanks,
MM
Anonymous
July 6, 2004 2:38:09 PM

Well, why don't you use Mobile Phone Tools in combination with your
bluetooth connection?

"MM" <madmackum@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
> I have just been getting a Motorola V500 & a bluetooth dongle. I have
> managed to get my pc & phone paired. But when i got to do any file
> transfering it says the following:-
>
> Creating FTP Connection
> Getting File/Folder List
> Closing FTP connection
> and then i get a windows explorer error & with the send dont send
> message.
>
> Does anybody have any idea why it's doing this. I dont have any other
> mobilephone software installed apart from the standard Bluetooth
> software.
>
> Hope somebody can help.
>
> Thanks,
> MM
Anonymous
July 6, 2004 8:17:16 PM

"Denis Brkljacic" <denisdb01a25@vip.hr> wrote in message
> Well, why don't you use Mobile Phone Tools in combination with your
> bluetooth connection?

Probably because he doesn't want to pay!
July 7, 2004 3:33:59 PM

"Avanti" <martin.collins@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> "Denis Brkljacic" <denisdb01a25@vip.hr> wrote in message
> > Well, why don't you use Mobile Phone Tools in combination with your
> > bluetooth connection?
>
> Probably because he doesn't want to pay!

In that case he can download (for nothing) a recent version (2.16) from
http://www.moto.me.uk/moto/modules.php?name=Downloads&d...

Incidentally, being a cheapskate myself, I'd be interested to know whether
the latest version has improved much over 2.16.
--
Slartibartfast
To reply by email, remove the FJORDS from my address