gta san andreas theme song

what's the title of the theme song as heard from the commercials of gta san
andreas?

goes something like this, oh oh oh oh (that's all i can remember from the
commercial)

Lawrence wrote:
> what's the title of the theme song as heard from the commercials of gta san
> andreas?
>
> goes something like this, oh oh oh oh (that's all i can remember from the
> commercial)

"Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns And Roses.
yeah thats right before they became G 'n R.

God!! sometimes these groups make me feel so old...

no, not welcome to the jungle.
the other theme song as heard from the gta commercial...you know.
goes something like this, ohh oh...ohh oh..(but that's all i can remember)

damn it, that song is stuck in my head but i can't download because i don't
know what's the title.

"Slatibartfast" <slartibartfast@fjords.r.us.com> wrote in message
> Lawrence wrote:
> > what's the title of the theme song as heard from the commercials of gta
san
> > andreas?
> >
> > goes something like this, oh oh oh oh (that's all i can remember from
the
> > commercial)
> >

> "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns And Roses.
> yeah thats right before they became G 'n R.
>
> God!! sometimes these groups make me feel so old...

maybe that song i'm thinking about is from gta vice city....if so, what's
the theme song from that commercial?

"Slatibartfast" <slartibartfast@fjords.r.us.com> wrote in message
> Lawrence wrote:
> > what's the title of the theme song as heard from the commercials of gta
san
> > andreas?
> >
> > goes something like this, oh oh oh oh (that's all i can remember from
the
> > commercial)
> >

> "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns And Roses.
> yeah thats right before they became G 'n R.
>
> God!! sometimes these groups make me feel so old...

Never mind.

lol...i got the song. it's from gta vice city.

title: I ran (so far away)
by: A Flock of Seagulls

"Lawrence" <lawrence_lugar@cox.net> wrote in message
> maybe that song i'm thinking about is from gta vice city....if so, what's
> the theme song from that commercial?
>

> "Slatibartfast" <slartibartfast@fjords.r.us.com> wrote in message
> > Lawrence wrote:
> > > what's the title of the theme song as heard from the commercials of
gta
> san
> > > andreas?
> > >
> > > goes something like this, oh oh oh oh (that's all i can remember from
> the
> > > commercial)
> > >

> > "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns And Roses.
> > yeah thats right before they became G 'n R.
> >
> > God!! sometimes these groups make me feel so old...

Actually, Flock of Seagulls were kind of a two hit wonder.

I Ran (The song previously mentioned), and Teenage Love Song (a far
better song, but another hit nonetheless)

Gil

Quoth The Raven "Lawrence"<lawrence_lugar@cox.net> in
82ute.9838$iG5.8658@fed1read05
> Never mind.
>
> lol...i got the song. it's from gta vice city.
>
> title: I ran (so far away)
> by: A Flock of Seagulls

yeah I got hooked on that song too, I played it for a friend who has a giant
80's collection, and he couldn't believe he didn't already have it on all
hose 80's compilation disks. sure they're a one hit wonder, but this song
epitomises the 80's totally
--
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity.

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

Andrew

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:52:18 +1000, "Highlandish"
<ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> wrote:

>yeah I got hooked on that song too, I played it for a friend who has a giant
>80's collection, and he couldn't believe he didn't already have it on all
>hose 80's compilation disks. sure they're a one hit wonder, but this song
>epitomises the 80's totally

I always much preferred the other hit of this "one hit wonder",
Wishing.

Quoth The Raven "Andrew"<spamtrap@localhost.> in
2pcdb1186p396njubg9uvtl793hspnv75i@4ax.com
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:52:18 +1000, "Highlandish"
> <ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> wrote:
>
>>yeah I got hooked on that song too, I played it for a friend who has
>>a giant 80's collection, and he couldn't believe he didn't already
>>have it on all hose 80's compilation disks. sure they're a one hit
>>wonder, but this song epitomises the 80's totally
>
> I always much preferred the other hit of this "one hit wonder",
> Wishing.

i'll check it out, thanks

--
Be nice to your enemies. (It drives them nuts).

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

Quoth The Raven "Gil"<gilbertviolette@sbcglobal.net> in
1119289936.753657.176140@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com
> Actually, Flock of Seagulls were kind of a two hit wonder.
>
> I Ran (The song previously mentioned), and Teenage Love Song (a far
> better song, but another hit nonetheless)
>
> Gil

you dont mean modern love?

--
"Oh Bother", said the Borg, "we've assimilated Pooh"

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:15:32 GMT, Andrew <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote:
>I always much preferred the other hit of this "one hit wonder",
>Wishing.

they had a few hits actually...

space age love song
nightmares