GTA:SA Config Files?

Can I edit some config files to make jetpack faster? I need a fast and
efficient way to get around the huge map. And how about making it so I
don't have to eat all the time, its getting tedious.

Also, I passed the main story missions, now sometimes I see pedestrians
with blue arrows pointing at them, are these my potential girlfriends?
Do they pop up randomly or in specific places? One of them says to lose
the muscle, how do I do that? Just wait it out or maybe stop eating?

adggg jttr wrote:
> Can I edit some config files to make jetpack faster? I need a fast and
> efficient way to get around the huge map. And how about making it so I
> don't have to eat all the time, its getting tedious.
>
> Also, I passed the main story missions, now sometimes I see pedestrians
> with blue arrows pointing at them, are these my potential girlfriends?
> Do they pop up randomly or in specific places? One of them says to lose
> the muscle, how do I do that? Just wait it out or maybe stop eating?
Well I found a little tool that teleports you around the map. Now it is
so much more efficient. Still puzzled abou tthe girlfriends though

In article <XFhue.40510$Kk4.703246@news20.bellglobal.com>,
adggg jttr <eqhqw@gfops.com> wrote:
>Also, I passed the main story missions, now sometimes I see pedestrians
>with blue arrows pointing at them, are these my potential girlfriends?

Yes.

>Do they pop up randomly or in specific places?

Specific places at specific times.

>One of them says to lose
>the muscle, how do I do that? Just wait it out or maybe stop eating?

Don't go to the gym. You might want to go easy on the running,
bicycling and hand-to-hand fighting as well but I'm not sure how much
muscle those activities actually give you.

Not eating might also help since without fat, I don't think you get a
lot of muscle growth. Eat salads perhaps :)

Cheers
Bent D
--
Bent Dalager - bcd@pvv.org - http://www.pvv.org/~bcd