More useless AOL CD's

Get this everyone. I bought a used PC game at EBX today. The friggin' idiots
stuck an AOL 9.0 CD in with the game disks. I told the guy I didn't
want,didn't need it but he refused to remove it.New store policy.

dawg wrote:
> Get this everyone. I bought a used PC game at EBX today. The friggin' idiots
> stuck an AOL 9.0 CD in with the game disks. I told the guy I didn't
> want,didn't need it but he refused to remove it.New store policy.

When he handed you the bag, you should have opened the package, removed
the AOL CD and thrown it on the floor.

"dawg" <don't look@worldnet.att.net> once tried to test me with:

> Get this everyone. I bought a used PC game at EBX today. The friggin'
> idiots stuck an AOL 9.0 CD in with the game disks. I told the guy I
> didn't want,didn't need it but he refused to remove it.New store
> policy.

Those BASTARDS!!! HOW DARE THEY POLUTE YOUR BAG WITH THAT FILTH.

What used game was it?

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

AOL will take their CDs, and packaging, back and recycle them.

http://users4.ev1.net/~taragem/aol.htm

SG