Splinter Cell (the original): hella cool game

It reminds me of No One Lives Forever Two, but without the comedy. This game
is SO good I'm gonna replay it with headphones. Ubisoft did a great job with
this game. The only drawback with the game is that I have to play it with
98SE because for some reason XP Pro w/SP2, the latest Radeon drivers (5.6)
and my 9800 Pro cause wierd graphics corruption. It doesn't have mulitplayer
either.

Is the original Splinter Cell based on the original Unreal Tournament engine
or UT2k3?

--
there is no .sig

Doug wrote:
> It reminds me of No One Lives Forever Two, but without the comedy. This game
> is SO good I'm gonna replay it with headphones. Ubisoft did a great job with
> this game. The only drawback with the game is that I have to play it with
> 98SE because for some reason XP Pro w/SP2, the latest Radeon drivers (5.6)
> and my 9800 Pro cause wierd graphics corruption. It doesn't have mulitplayer
> either.
>
> Is the original Splinter Cell based on the original Unreal Tournament engine
> or UT2k3?

UT2K3.

Note also that the sequel (Pandora Tomorrow) DOES have multiplayer, as
well as its sequel (Chaos Theory). The games do have some humor, albeit
very dry.