Web surfing using V525

Is it possible to surf the web using the V525, a bluetooth laptop and GPRS?
I know the 'phone hasn't a built-in modem, so is there anyway? I've seen
posts where this seems possible with a V600, but I'm not sure.
3 answers Last reply
More about surfing v525

    Thanks, I assume mobile phone tools is on the disc? Or the phone? Thanks
    again.

    "Cesisa" <cesisa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Yes it is possible. It has a modem.
    > Using Mobile Phone Tools is easy.
    >

    > "Sean Andrew" <sean.andrew2@btopenworld.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > > Is it possible to surf the web using the V525, a bluetooth laptop and
    > GPRS?
    > > I know the 'phone hasn't a built-in modem, so is there anyway? I've seen
    > > posts where this seems possible with a V600, but I'm not sure.

    The link worked but it's in Italian and the download link won't work either.
    Any idea where I can get an English version??

    > Visit www.motclub.com and you can download Mobile Phone Tools and install
    in
    > your computer.
    >

    > "Sean Andrew" <jason.andrew2@btopenworld.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > > Thanks, I assume mobile phone tools is on the disc? Or the phone? Thanks
    > > again.
    > >

    > > "Cesisa" <cesisa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > Yes it is possible. It has a modem.
    > > > Using Mobile Phone Tools is easy.
    > > >

    > > > "Sean Andrew" <sean.andrew2@btopenworld.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > > > GPRS?
    > seen

    Here, sign up and get it from pauls site
    http://www.moto.me.uk/moto/
    "Sean Andrew" <jason.andrew2@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > The link worked but it's in Italian and the download link won't work
    either.
    > Any idea where I can get an English version??
    >

    > "Cesisa" <cesisa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Visit www.motclub.com and you can download Mobile Phone Tools and
    install
    > in
    > > your computer.
    > >

    > > "Sean Andrew" <jason.andrew2@btopenworld.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > > > Thanks, I assume mobile phone tools is on the disc? Or the phone?
    Thanks
    > > > again.
    > > >

    > > > "Cesisa" <cesisa@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > and