Web surfing using V525

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 10, 2004 8:38:28 PM

Is it possible to surf the web using the V525, a bluetooth laptop and GPRS?
I know the 'phone hasn't a built-in modem, so is there anyway? I've seen
posts where this seems possible with a V600, but I'm not sure.

More about : web surfing v525

Anonymous
July 10, 2004 11:27:53 PM

Thanks, I assume mobile phone tools is on the disc? Or the phone? Thanks
again.

"Cesisa" <cesisa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Yes it is possible. It has a modem.
> Using Mobile Phone Tools is easy.
>

> "Sean Andrew" <sean.andrew2@btopenworld.com> escribió en el mensaje
> > Is it possible to surf the web using the V525, a bluetooth laptop and
> GPRS?
> > I know the 'phone hasn't a built-in modem, so is there anyway? I've seen
> > posts where this seems possible with a V600, but I'm not sure.

Anonymous
July 11, 2004 12:58:54 AM

The link worked but it's in Italian and the download link won't work either.
Any idea where I can get an English version??

> Visit www.motclub.com and you can download Mobile Phone Tools and install
in
> your computer.
>

> "Sean Andrew" <jason.andrew2@btopenworld.com> escribió en el mensaje
> > Thanks, I assume mobile phone tools is on the disc? Or the phone? Thanks
> > again.
> >

> > "Cesisa" <cesisa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Yes it is possible. It has a modem.
> > > Using Mobile Phone Tools is easy.
> > >

> > > "Sean Andrew" <sean.andrew2@btopenworld.com> escribió en el mensaje
> > > GPRS?
> seen

July 11, 2004 2:43:22 AM

Here, sign up and get it from pauls site
http://www.moto.me.uk/moto/

!