Can't connect to internet

I have a new Compaq Presario 2598 wth built-in 54g W450 wireless network
adapter.
The card communicates with my MN-500 (I see send/recieve packets, can see my
network name) but when I launch internet explorer everything shows "server
not found", I also can't ping the basestation from the notebook. The
internet is working fine from 2 other wireless MN-510 computers here.

Any suggestions?

p.s. Running XP home edition. And I've entered my encryption key.