V400 vs. V600

Which is the better phone V400 or the V600? I currently have the 6340i with
Cingular but don't really care for the phone but at the time it was all that
was available. I would like to upgrade.
1 answer Last reply
More about v400 v600

    Better is a matter of personal choice. V600 has metal covers that are
    removable, some front lights and Bluetooth. Otherwise very similar.

    --
    Steve
    "JW" <jwink@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Which is the better phone V400 or the V600? I currently have the 6340i
    with
    > Cingular but don't really care for the phone but at the time it was all
    that
    > was available. I would like to upgrade.

Motorola Phones Cingular