V400 vs. V600

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 11, 2004 1:21:35 AM

Which is the better phone V400 or the V600? I currently have the 6340i with
Cingular but don't really care for the phone but at the time it was all that
was available. I would like to upgrade.

More about : v400 v600

July 11, 2004 1:31:47 AM

Better is a matter of personal choice. V600 has metal covers that are
removable, some front lights and Bluetooth. Otherwise very similar.

--
Steve

!