minimum/recommended system specifications for BF2?

What R the minimum/recommended system specs for Battlefield 2? All I've got
is a Mobile Athlon (@2580), 1 GB PC3200 and a 9800 Pro. Can this rig handle
Battlefield 2? I'm not going to bother buying the game if it's a slide-show
on my rig. And no, I CAN'T afford to upgrade anything (except maybe the
amount of memory, I could afford a 1GB stick of PC3200).

--
there is no .sig

"Doug" <pigdos@nospam.com> wrote in message
> What R the minimum/recommended system specs for Battlefield 2? All I've
> got is a Mobile Athlon (@2580), 1 GB PC3200 and a 9800 Pro. Can this rig
> handle Battlefield 2? I'm not going to bother buying the game if it's a
> slide-show on my rig. And no, I CAN'T afford to upgrade anything (except
> maybe the amount of memory, I could afford a 1GB stick of PC3200).

I have more or less extactly the same system (Barton oc'ed to 3200) and
everything is on high apart from textures (which is on medium). I recently
just purchased another a 512mb of PC3200 and it runs like a dream. You
won't have a problems with your rig, just get another 512 or 1GB if you're
feeling crazeeee.