Looking for rebate form: Wireless-G Notebook Kit

Last response: in Networking
a b F Wireless
May 2, 2004 8:40:48 PM

I bought the Wireless-G Notebook Kit (router + PCMCIA card) a little
while ago and now I can't find the rebate form to send in! I'm sure
it was a Microsoft form and not a form from the seller, but I've
searched both the MS and the seller's sites and cannot find anything.

Can someone please point me to this form?

Thanks!
andrew
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
May 3, 2004 12:29:48 AM

On Sun, 02 May 2004 16:40:48 -0400, Andrew Webber
<awebber@wwwebbers.com> wrote:

>I bought the Wireless-G Notebook Kit (router + PCMCIA card)
>a little while ago and now I can't find the rebate form to
>send in! I'm sure it was a Microsoft form and not a form
>from the seller, but I've searched both the MS and the
>seller's sites and cannot find anything.
>
>Can someone please point me to this form?

Okay I found the form (on Tiger Direct's site, not the vendor but it's
a MS rebate).

Unfortunately it says the rebate application must be received in MN by
May 3 (tomorrow). No way is it going to, obviously.

Is there any point in mailing it anyway? I recognize it's my own
fault and don't want to send good money after bad by wasting 80c
(Canadian) mailing it in if it will be rejected for sure.

Thanks!
andrew
!