Looking for rebate form: Wireless-G Notebook Kit

I bought the Wireless-G Notebook Kit (router + PCMCIA card) a little
while ago and now I can't find the rebate form to send in! I'm sure
it was a Microsoft form and not a form from the seller, but I've
searched both the MS and the seller's sites and cannot find anything.

Can someone please point me to this form?

Thanks!
andrew
1 answer Last reply
More about looking rebate form wireless notebook

    On Sun, 02 May 2004 16:40:48 -0400, Andrew Webber
    <awebber@wwwebbers.com> wrote:

    >I bought the Wireless-G Notebook Kit (router + PCMCIA card)
    >a little while ago and now I can't find the rebate form to
    >send in! I'm sure it was a Microsoft form and not a form
    >from the seller, but I've searched both the MS and the
    >seller's sites and cannot find anything.
    >
    >Can someone please point me to this form?

    Okay I found the form (on Tiger Direct's site, not the vendor but it's
    a MS rebate).

    Unfortunately it says the rebate application must be received in MN by
    May 3 (tomorrow). No way is it going to, obviously.

    Is there any point in mailing it anyway? I recognize it's my own
    fault and don't want to send good money after bad by wasting 80c
    (Canadian) mailing it in if it will be rejected for sure.

    Thanks!
    andrew

Routers Wireless Notebooks Microsoft Networking