Found CDilla is it spyware?

I ran spybot a little bit ago and found CDilla listed, It didn't have a
check mark to be deleted, what I want to know is CDilla spyware and
where dose it come from? If it is spyware I want it off my computer and
need to know which program to use to remove it.

Thusly hubcapconner@hotmail.com Spake Unto All:

http://www.auditmypc.com/freescan/readingroom/cdilla.asp