Monthly poll

jmoney

Distinguished
May 24, 2005

How many PC games did you buy this month?
(Please scan each individual box along with every page of the manual, and
also include the serial number off of the actual CD to PROVE that you aren't
a pirate. If you do not do this then your computer will implode.)

"JMoney" <fake@tc3net.com> wrote in message
> How many PC games did you buy this month?
> (Please scan each individual box along with every page of the manual, and
> also include the serial number off of the actual CD to PROVE that you
> aren't a pirate. If you do not do this then your computer will implode.)

LOL, I guess we're all in trouble then. :)

nostromo

Thus spake "JMoney" <fake@tc3net.com>, Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:36:43 -0400, Anno
Domini:

>How many PC games did you buy this month?
>(Please scan each individual box along with every page of the manual, and
>also include the serial number off of the actual CD to PROVE that you aren't
>a pirate. If you do not do this then your computer will implode.)

Zero (info attached).

--
A killfile is a friend for life.