Removing upper half of casing of V600

How do I remove the cover from the upper side of my V600. I have a
replacement case so I know which part comes of so I started trying to remove
it off gently but it didn't budge so I increased the force applied to a
point where I was expecting it to break but couldn't shift it.

Is there a technique to it or am I just a big soft shite?

TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about removing upper half casing v600

    "Kevin Scott" <lj011a7316@spamlessblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > How do I remove the cover from the upper side of my V600. I have a
    > replacement case so I know which part comes of so I started trying to
    remove
    > it off gently but it didn't budge so I increased the force applied to a
    > point where I was expecting it to break but couldn't shift it.
    >
    > Is there a technique to it or am I just a big soft shite?

    With the unit layed flat, pull the cover away from the aerial, easy....

Motorola Cases