UK BF2 Players

Where do you play other than the jammed full insanity of Jolt and Multiplay?

Anywhere that plays intelligent games as well using actual teamwork with
good commanders? Or do they not exist? :p

Rocky

"Jamie_Manic" <yeahbutno@slag.com> wrote in message
> Where do you play other than the jammed full insanity of Jolt and
> Multiplay?
>
> Anywhere that plays intelligent games as well using actual teamwork with
> good commanders? Or do they not exist? :p

Well, we try at TE :eek:)

You can track us down by joining our teamspeak channel, details at
http://www.tactical-elite.net/index.php?pg=server

There are usually around half a dozen on forming a squad each night, feel
free to join in - if they ask how you found us just say Rocky gave you the
details.

--
Rocky
GhostRecon.net | AGR-S.com | Tactical-Elite.net

__