Wireless Network Card for Laptop

I am running Windows98 SE 4.10.2222A on a ProStar computer
with an AMD-K6 3d processor and 96MB RAM. I have 2 T/I PCI
1251B slots and I'm running Linksys Wireless-B Notebook
Adapter 802.11Bb Model No.: WPC11 ver. 4.

When I try to run the Linksys Monitor software, I get the
error 10038:Socket Operation on Non-Socket.
Any ideas on how to fix this problem.

Thanks.....
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless network card laptop

    This is a Windows issue. This newsgroup is for the Microsoft broadband
    networking hardware not networking in general. Try posting on either
    the linksys newsgroup or the Windows 98 one.

    midnite wrote:
    > I am running Windows98 SE 4.10.2222A on a ProStar computer
    > with an AMD-K6 3d processor and 96MB RAM. I have 2 T/I PCI
    > 1251B slots and I'm running Linksys Wireless-B Notebook
    > Adapter 802.11Bb Model No.: WPC11 ver. 4.
    >
    > When I try to run the Linksys Monitor software, I get the
    > error 10038:Socket Operation on Non-Socket.
    > Any ideas on how to fix this problem.
    >
    > Thanks.....

Routers Networking