Consolists of the world unite!

> Now we are all one!
>
> http://pc.ign.com/articles/630/630485p1.html

Ahhh... game journalism... When exactly in this
article Gates hints at Longhorn being able to play XBOX
games ? It's only Mr Clayman's speculation...

-Moa Dragon

--
Ma Boîte de Réception est protégée par SPAMfighter
872 e-mails spam ont été bloqués jusqu'à maintenant.

Thusly "One Punch Mickey" <fantantiddlyspan@hotmail.com> Spake Unto
All:

>Now we are all one!
>
>http://pc.ign.com/articles/630/630485p1.html
>
>Of course, with Riddick and Thief:DS et al we've already seen xBox games on
>the PC, but anyway.

That was... silly. The Xbox2 is nothing like a pc, hardware wise,
giving Dell the rights to use the operating system of the xbox2
doesn't mean Dells computers will be able to run xbox2 games any more
than having a disk image of the ROM of a toaster means your computer
can make toast. You'll need a very good emulator and serious hardware.

Possibly if we're talking xbox1 roms, though, as then it'd be easy,
and above all *legal*, to make a good xbox1 emulator which'd run xbox
games quite well on average-specced machines.

> i refuse to give money for each game title i buy to m$!
> and that's what microshit wants! force us to pay fees for
> each software we buy... that's UNACCEPTABLE!

Ever heard of second hand ?

-Moa Dragon

--
Ma Boîte de Réception est protégée par SPAMfighter
884 e-mails spam ont été bloqués jusqu'à maintenant.