Using Shared Dial-up Connection W/ MN-700

I can't seem to find any info on how to use a shared dial
up connection over a wireless network..HELP..Need to know
how to configure both host and client..Thanks in advance
to any one who can help..
1 answer Last reply
More about using shared dial connection

    The Microsoft products are only supported on broadband connections, Brett,
    but if you use Internet Connection Sharing (requires two Network Interface
    Cards - NICs) on the host machine that has the dial-up modem card, and set
    the MN-700 to access mode, it can be done. Follow the instructions for a
    satellite hook-up in the following Knowledge Base article, substituting the
    USB modem for your dial-up modem:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817461&Product=MSbbn
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    "Brett" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I can't seem to find any info on how to use a shared dial
    > up connection over a wireless network..HELP..Need to know
    > how to configure both host and client..Thanks in advance
    > to any one who can help..

Routers Dial Up Connection Networking