HL2

Hi,

I lost my HL2 save, could someone please send me his end of game save.

thanx, Neven

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 09:28:44 +0200, "Neven Klofutar"
<neven.klofutar*r*e*mo*ve*@vip.hr> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I lost my HL2 save, could someone please send me his end of game save.

You can restart the game form the beginning of each chapter. While it will
set you back, it shouldn't be too tedious to return to where you left off.

You could also attempt to launch a map manually. You should find all of
them in the \half-life 2\hl2\DownloadLists folder.