BF2 patch out!

just installed it, and it works! much smoother!

--
F r e e

Now I'll need another crack. I'm not a pirate either, I've got a legit,
legal copy of BF2, I just don't agree with their policy towards CloneCD.

--
there is no .sig
"f r e e" <free@spam.nothanx> wrote in message

> just installed it, and it works! much smoother!
>

> --
> F r e e

schrodinger

"Doug" <pigdos@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Now I'll need another crack. I'm not a pirate either, I've got a legit,
> legal copy of BF2, I just don't agree with their policy towards CloneCD.
>
> --
> there is no .sig
> "f r e e" <free@spam.nothanx> wrote in message
>>
>> just installed it, and it works! much smoother!
>>

>> --
>> F r e e

From what people are saying, does BF2 not install when Clone CD is on your
system?

Anyway, use Alcohol or Nero to make an image then Daemon tools to mount it.
No problems for me with the BF2 DVD.

No, it'll let you install the game, you just can't play it.

--
there is no .sig

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 06:01:37 GMT, "Doug" <pigdos@nospam.com> wrote:

>No, it'll let you install the game, you just can't play it.

Well, not on line at least.