problem with v3690 battery's first charging

Last response: in Brands
July 19, 2004 5:04:39 AM

Hello;
I've just bought a v3690 yesterday. I have plugged the battery charger 28
hours ago and the phone hasn't worked yet : the screen says empty, and
there's not even the twinkling light.
I've removed the battery and put it inside again, but the problems remains
the same.
Any idea of what I could do? (I mean before i go back to the shop and
shout at the salesman *g*)

(Sorry if my question is stupid, it's my first cell phone. I've checked the
help book many times and i don't see the possible mistake I could have
done...)
Tia for any help :)

przw(no to spam)@free.fr
Anonymous
July 19, 2004 8:50:00 AM

Make sure you are pressing the right ON button. I've seen that mistake many
a time. Also many phones require it to be held down a second or two, so an
accidental brush in a purse does not turn it on. Besides that check the
manual and then March on back and Ask for help. No need to SHOUT, unless he
is building the phones in the back room.

!