1)Open the web browser that you use: Firefox,Google Chrome,IE,or Opera and type in the IP address for your router,and press the Enter key. http://www.routeripaddress.com/< Router ip addresses can be found here
2)A window will open and then type in your routers default username and password,and press the Enter key again http://www.routerpasswords.com/< Router usernames and passwords found here ***** Username and Password may also be located on the side or bottom of your router *****
3)Navigate to the Wireless Security\Network Security Settings Tab and open it to locate or change your WEP or WPA Security Passphrase. Use WPA because it provides better security.
4)Write this Security Passphrase down and put it in a safe place to access when needed.
- With the device powered on, locate the reset button under the battery door on the bottom of the device.
- Using paperclip, depress and hold the reset button until the LED blinks green one long blink then one short blink.
2) Use the MEID minus the last digit (it`s usually the 0)
3) Once connected, access the mifi admin site:
192.168.1.1 (admin is password)
4) Click on WIFI and change the Network Key to the password on the back of the mifi device. The mifi will reset.
5) Before reconnecting power off the mifi and remove the previous mifi network connection from the wireless network list. It`s under Manage Network Connections in the Network/Sharing Center.
6) Power the mifi back on and connect with the new password.