Hard Reset the Device
- With the device powered on, locate the reset button under the battery door on the bottom of the device.
- Using paperclip, depress and hold the reset button until the LED blinks green one long blink then one short blink.
2) Use the MEID minus the last digit (it`s usually the 0)
3) Once connected, access the mifi admin site:
192.168.1.1 (admin is password)
4) Click on WIFI and change the Network Key to the password on the back of the mifi device. The mifi will reset.
5) Before reconnecting power off the mifi and remove the previous mifi network connection from the wireless network list. It`s under Manage Network Connections in the Network/Sharing Center.
6) Power the mifi back on and connect with the new password.