V220 USB Windows xp problems

Hi Guys
I Have got a V220 and a Usb cable windows XP recognises it but cant load any
drivers can anyone point me in the right direction for drivers/software etc
Cheers guys
gaz
1 answer Last reply
More about v220 windows problems

    "gaz" <gary@cash5888.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

    >Hi Guys
    >I Have got a V220 and a Usb cable windows XP recognises it but cant load any
    >drivers can anyone point me in the right direction for drivers/software etc
    >Cheers guys
    >gaz

    Go to

    ftp://ftp2.bvrp.com/motorola/

    and download Mobile Phone tools v2.2.1b.

    While I'm here, this allows you to upload pictures, MIDI and MP3 to
    your phone. Anyone know how to upload java games using the USB
    connection?

    Norbert

Motorola Drivers USB Windows XP