WHAT IS THE BEST COPYING PROG NERO, EASY CD, ETC?

mikiesb

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2002
Hi

I was wondering if someone can give me a good answer as to which cd copying program is the best (not dvd).

Is it Nero, Win On Cd, Easy CD, CDR Win or something else?

What is the best overall for copying, and also the best for backing up PS2 games?

Thanks

Mike

Victory

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2002
I've personally had the most luck with backups/copies using Clone CD. It's downloadable, doesn't have a lot of crap most of us seldom use. For music CD's I've had the most luck with Nero

:cool: Save heating costs on your home, overclock your PC!!! :cool:

MadCarrot

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2002
CloneCD is much more flexible when it comes to making back-ups of DVD-ROMs, particularly those with copy protection. For basic copying (audio CDs and so on), Nero and Easy CD are probably on a par with each other. Get whichever is cheapest.

MC

Oracle

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2002
I had experience with both Nero and EasyCD and I can tell you that Nero suits me best.

<font color=red>Do ya feel lucky, Punk? Well...? Do ya?
Then go ahead and buy that C3 CPU!</font color=red>

GhostKat

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2002
PS2 programming can be done on eaither DVD or CD. The colors for each media type is different. Silver (no color) for DVD and blue for CD based products using PS2 code. Of course black is for PS1 products.

GK

I'd go inside my computer but it's SCSI in there

JasonR

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2002
CloneCD is small, simple, dead easy to use and does well when it comes to handling copy protection schemes. I've never used it for burning a DVD though, only CD-ROM's

Cheers,
JasonR

*** Whoa...I just figured out how to make my text <font color=blue> Red </font color=blue>, <font color=white> White </font color=white> and <font color=red> Blue </font color=red>...Cool !!! ***

JPWRana

Distinguished
May 2, 2002
i dont know... i've used Easy Cd and nero... and Easy Cd's interface is much much more user-friendly.

Also i guess i havent used nero as much also prob... does anyone know where i can get like an online video guide, or a non-video guide of how to use nero? cuz if heard NOTHING BUT good stuff bout it.

The greatest risk of all is not taking one!