mpx 200 and wm 2003 question

i just installed the wm 2003 on my mpx 200 once it finished it didnt load up
so i did the master reset and it's just sitting on windows mobile now. Does
it take awhile for things to load up on the 2003 platform?
2 answers Last reply
More about 2003 question

    "Jason" <theroc68155@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > i just installed the wm 2003 on my mpx 200 once it finished it didnt load
    up
    > so i did the master reset and it's just sitting on windows mobile now.
    Does
    > it take awhile for things to load up on the 2003 platform?

    I have just done exactly the same and yes it takes for ages - don't touch it
    let it sort itself out

    Duncan

    yeah it works on mine but if i turn it on it sits there for an hour and
    nothing happens, so i take the battery out and put it back in and boom it
    loads right up. i've done this a few times all day today and same time won't
    work, take battery out and works. awe well it's working so looks like i wont
    be rebooting forawhile lol. thanks for the help DeeBee
    "DeeBee" <deebee@nospam.email.com> wrote in message

    > "Jason" <theroc68155@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > > i just installed the wm 2003 on my mpx 200 once it finished it didnt
    load
    > up
    > > so i did the master reset and it's just sitting on windows mobile now.
    > Does
    > > it take awhile for things to load up on the 2003 platform?
    > >

    > I have just done exactly the same and yes it takes for ages - don't touch
    it
    > let it sort itself out
    >
    > Duncan

Motorola Windows Mobile