mpx 200 and wm 2003 question

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 21, 2004 1:01:23 AM

i just installed the wm 2003 on my mpx 200 once it finished it didnt load up
so i did the master reset and it's just sitting on windows mobile now. Does
it take awhile for things to load up on the 2003 platform?

More about : mpx 200 2003 question

Anonymous
July 21, 2004 1:52:20 AM

"Jason" <theroc68155@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:D KfLc.9926$Iz3.511@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
> i just installed the wm 2003 on my mpx 200 once it finished it didnt load
up
> so i did the master reset and it's just sitting on windows mobile now.
Does
> it take awhile for things to load up on the 2003 platform?

I have just done exactly the same and yes it takes for ages - don't touch it
let it sort itself out

Duncan
July 21, 2004 8:45:28 AM

yeah it works on mine but if i turn it on it sits there for an hour and
nothing happens, so i take the battery out and put it back in and boom it
loads right up. i've done this a few times all day today and same time won't
work, take battery out and works. awe well it's working so looks like i wont
be rebooting forawhile lol. thanks for the help DeeBee
news:o ugLc.15560$y04.9287@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

!