i wa smy birthday!!!! :)

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

i turned 26 yesturday :) i had a awsome day! ny family went dennys
wich is my favorite place to eat. lol i had brakefast for dinner. i
got neet presence to. i got teh garbage pail kid movie. i got a new
rolercoster ticoon game. it awsome! my dork sister gave me a hula
hoop. she thinks it funny it dosnt fit. dr fill even gave me presence
:) he gave me some axe body stuff with a note that said "butter pants
i hope this helps" dr fill is awsome!!!!

hank

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

Get lost fat boy. Shove off before we stuff that cream donut up your
arse.

Butter Pants wrote:
> i turned 26 yesturday :) i had a awsome day! ny family went dennys
> wich is my favorite place to eat. lol i had brakefast for dinner. i
> got neet presence to. i got teh garbage pail kid movie. i got a new
> rolercoster ticoon game. it awsome! my dork sister gave me a hula
> hoop. she thinks it funny it dosnt fit. dr fill even gave me presence
> :) he gave me some axe body stuff with a note that said "butter pants
> i hope this helps" dr fill is awsome!!!!

Lolz Butter!!!

Butter Pants wrote:
> i turned 26 yesturday :) i had a awsome day! ny family went dennys
> wich is my favorite place to eat. lol i had brakefast for dinner. i
> got neet presence to. i got teh garbage pail kid movie. i got a new
> rolercoster ticoon game. it awsome! my dork sister gave me a hula
> hoop. she thinks it funny it dosnt fit. dr fill even gave me presence
> :) he gave me some axe body stuff with a note that said "butter pants
> i hope this helps" dr fill is awsome!!!!

lolz!!!!!11 At least dorks didn't make fun of you on your birthday :)

"Butter Pants" <butterpantsforever@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> i turned 26 yesturday :) i had a awsome day! ny family went dennys
> wich is my favorite place to eat. lol i had brakefast for dinner. i
> got neet presence to. i got teh garbage pail kid movie. i got a new
> rolercoster ticoon game. it awsome! my dork sister gave me a hula
> hoop. she thinks it funny it dosnt fit. dr fill even gave me presence
> :) he gave me some axe body stuff with a note that said "butter pants
> i hope this helps" dr fill is awsome!!!!

Happy Birthday, Butter Pants. I got you an abdominizer, and a copy of E.T.
for the Atari 2600 that I found sticking out of the sand in the desert.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

Butter Pants <butterpantsforever@yahoo.com> wrote:
>i turned 26 yesturday :) i had a awsome day! ny family went dennys
>wich is my favorite place to eat. lol i had brakefast for dinner. i
>got neet presence to. i got teh garbage pail kid movie. i got a new
>rolercoster ticoon game. it awsome! my dork sister gave me a hula
>hoop. she thinks it funny it dosnt fit. dr fill even gave me presence
>:) he gave me some axe body stuff with a note that said "butter pants
>i hope this helps" dr fill is awsome!!!!

Haha cool.

"Hank" <admin@cellsounds.co.nz> wrote:
>Get lost fat boy. Shove off before we stuff that cream donut up your
>arse.

Don't be prejudiced!

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

"Butter Pants" <butterpantsforever@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>i turned 26 yesturday :) i had a awsome day! ny family went dennys
> wich is my favorite place to eat. lol i had brakefast for dinner. i
> got neet presence to. i got teh garbage pail kid movie. i got a new
> rolercoster ticoon game. it awsome! my dork sister gave me a hula
> hoop. she thinks it funny it dosnt fit. dr fill even gave me presence
> :) he gave me some axe body stuff with a note that said "butter pants
> i hope this helps" dr fill is awsome!!!!

Ah ah heck me sideways, my brain hurts every time I see your name, let alone
read the first line.

Sigh, your a sick individual.

Ceo-

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

"Butter Pants" <butterpantsforever@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>i turned 26 yesturday :) i had a awsome day! ny family went dennys
> wich is my favorite place to eat. lol i had brakefast for dinner. i
> got neet presence to. i got teh garbage pail kid movie. i got a new
> rolercoster ticoon game. it awsome! my dork sister gave me a hula
> hoop. she thinks it funny it dosnt fit. dr fill even gave me presence
> :) he gave me some axe body stuff with a note that said "butter pants
> i hope this helps" dr fill is awsome!!!!

ROFLMAO

Sam Jones wrote:
> "Butter Pants" <butterpantsforever@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>i turned 26 yesturday :) i had a awsome day! ny family went dennys
>>wich is my favorite place to eat. lol i had brakefast for dinner. i
>>got neet presence to. i got teh garbage pail kid movie. i got a new
>>rolercoster ticoon game. it awsome! my dork sister gave me a hula
>>hoop. she thinks it funny it dosnt fit. dr fill even gave me presence
>>:) he gave me some axe body stuff with a note that said "butter pants
>>i hope this helps" dr fill is awsome!!!!
>

> Happy Birthday, Butter Pants. I got you an abdominizer, and a copy of E.T.
> for the Atari 2600 that I found sticking out of the sand in the desert.

Man, that game kicked ass back in the day. :)

Cheers,
-joe.

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese.
And there are 5 people in my family, so it must
be one of them. It's either my mom or my dad.
Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger
brother Ho-Cha-Chu. But I think it's Colin.

nostromo

Thus spake Joe Mama <bloodywanker@drugsmakemecool.com>, Thu, 14 Jul 2005
21:02:20 +1000, Anno Domini:

>Sam Jones wrote:
>> "Butter Pants" <butterpantsforever@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>i turned 26 yesturday :) i had a awsome day! ny family went dennys
>>>wich is my favorite place to eat. lol i had brakefast for dinner. i
>>>got neet presence to. i got teh garbage pail kid movie. i got a new
>>>rolercoster ticoon game. it awsome! my dork sister gave me a hula
>>>hoop. she thinks it funny it dosnt fit. dr fill even gave me presence
>>>:) he gave me some axe body stuff with a note that said "butter pants
>>>i hope this helps" dr fill is awsome!!!!
>>

>> Happy Birthday, Butter Pants. I got you an abdominizer, and a copy of E.T.
>> for the Atari 2600 that I found sticking out of the sand in the desert.
>>

>Man, that game kicked ass back in the day. :)

He, he. I'm gonna get Butter Dr Fil's complete series of "Sexercise at home
on your own" tapes! >8^D

--
A killfile is a friend for life.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

You saw XPlay too huh? That was a good episode, I don't know who does
the writing for that show but they're some seriously smart and clever
people.

"Butter Pants" wrote:

> i turned 26 yesturday...

May you live to be 100, and then decide for yourself from there.

But make it quick, please. ;-)

Mark