John Romero: no relation to George Romero?

Does anyone know if they're related?

--
there is no .sig

bring on comp.... games.action.SOAP
:p

"f r e e" <free@spam.nothanx> wrote in message news:mCVBe.49898$dr.42272@news.ono.com...

> bring on comp.... games.action.SOAP
> :p

Long live f r e e , the retarded.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.sport.boxing (More info?)

"Doug" <pigdos@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<78UBe.2748$mN1.656@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>...
> Does anyone know if they're related?

They are the older brothers of Danny Romero.

André

"Doug" <pigdos@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if they're related?

You never know, stranger things have happened at sea!

100% Isento De Toxinas wrote:

> "Doug" <pigdos@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<78UBe.2748$mN1.656@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>...
>
>>Does anyone know if they're related?
>

> They are the older brothers of Danny Romero.

Not to mention cousins to Kenneth Romero, third-cousins to Gerald
Romero, and descendants of the Rev. Philip Romero.

Quoth The Raven "NightSky 421"<nightsky421@yahoo.ca> in
11dj384c31jl220@corp.supernews.com
> "Doug" <pigdos@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know if they're related?
>>

> You never know, stranger things have happened at sea!

we dont want to know what you get up to on those cold nights on a tuna
boat.....

--
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and
cats." - Albert Schweitzer

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me