BF2 - where do the screenshots go?

Running Battlefield 2 and have taken some screenshots but can't find
them on the hard drive - what subdirectory are they written too?
Thanks.

"EVD" <vondee@kingwoodcable.com> wrote in message news:MPG.1d4330c4575e74e2989689@news.kingwoodcable.com...

> Running Battlefield 2 and have taken some screenshots but can't find
> them on the hard drive - what subdirectory are they written too?
> Thanks.

I have not checked so this is a guess, but since I assume you have looked under your
BF2 install folder, my guess is that there is a BF2 folder under 'My Documents' and they
are there somewhere.

Nonymous

Distinguished
May 27, 2004

"Einstine" <noway@nohow.net> wrote in message
> "EVD" <vondee@kingwoodcable.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Running Battlefield 2 and have taken some screenshots but can't find
>> them on the hard drive - what subdirectory are they written too?
>> Thanks.

>> News==----
>> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
>> Newsgroups
>> =----
>
> I have not checked so this is a guess, but since I assume you have looked
> under your
> BF2 install folder, my guess is that there is a BF2 folder under 'My
> Documents' and they
> are there somewhere.

Yup. \My Docs\battlefield 2\screenshots

Found 'em right where you suggested - thanks for the help...

In article <PZKdnQ9ScZjCDUTfRVn-3w@giganews.com>, noham@nospam.com
says...

> "Einstine" <noway@nohow.net> wrote in message
> > "EVD" <vondee@kingwoodcable.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Running Battlefield 2 and have taken some screenshots but can't find
> >> them on the hard drive - what subdirectory are they written too?
> >> Thanks.

> >> News==----
> >> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
> >> Newsgroups
> >> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
> >> =----
> >
> > I have not checked so this is a guess, but since I assume you have looked
> > under your
> > BF2 install folder, my guess is that there is a BF2 folder under 'My
> > Documents' and they
> > are there somewhere.
>
> Yup. \My Docs\battlefield 2\screenshots

TRENDING THREADS