New ATI Cat 5.7 drivers out

Last response: in Video Games
a b \ Driver
July 17, 2005 9:07:00 AM

14 july.....New ATI Cat 5.7 drivers out for XP /2000 ...no sign of any new
98/me drivers..

https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=...

Luv mouse

@@@@@

More about : ati cat drivers

July 17, 2005 10:56:02 AM

"Trimble Bracegirdle" <NOspam@spam.not> wrote in message
> 14 july.....New ATI Cat 5.7 drivers out for XP /2000 ...no sign of any
> new 98/me drivers..
>
> https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=...

Be careful and read 'known issues' section of the readme before installing.
I was on a BF2 webforum yesterday where many BF2 players were complaining of
a problem that's clearly admitted in the readme. There's also a few issues
with GTA:SA

"Battlefield 2: Geometry corruption or missing textures maybe noticed when
playing the game for an extended period of time under Windows XP with an ATI
RadeonĀ® X800 XT installed. Further details can be found in topic number
737-19709"
July 20, 2005 11:17:51 PM

"Trimble Bracegirdle" <NOspam@spam.not> wrote in message
> 14 july.....New ATI Cat 5.7 drivers out for XP /2000 ...no sign of any
> new 98/me drivers..
>
> https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=...
>
> Luv mouse
>
> @@@@@

Tony DiMarzio posted this link in the ATI group - a review of the new
drivers. No mention of BF2 though.

http://www.elitebastards.com/page.php?pageid=11180
!