New ATI Cat 5.7 drivers out

14 july.....New ATI Cat 5.7 drivers out for XP /2000 ...no sign of any new
98/me drivers..

https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894

Luv mouse

@@@@@
2 answers Last reply
More about drivers

    "Trimble Bracegirdle" <NOspam@spam.not> wrote in message
    > 14 july.....New ATI Cat 5.7 drivers out for XP /2000 ...no sign of any
    > new 98/me drivers..
    >
    > https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894

    Be careful and read 'known issues' section of the readme before installing.
    I was on a BF2 webforum yesterday where many BF2 players were complaining of
    a problem that's clearly admitted in the readme. There's also a few issues
    with GTA:SA

    "Battlefield 2: Geometry corruption or missing textures maybe noticed when
    playing the game for an extended period of time under Windows XP with an ATI
    Radeon® X800 XT installed. Further details can be found in topic number
    737-19709"

    "Trimble Bracegirdle" <NOspam@spam.not> wrote in message
    > 14 july.....New ATI Cat 5.7 drivers out for XP /2000 ...no sign of any
    > new 98/me drivers..
    >
    > https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894
    >
    > Luv mouse
    >
    > @@@@@

    Tony DiMarzio posted this link in the ATI group - a review of the new
    drivers. No mention of BF2 though.

    http://www.elitebastards.com/page.php?pageid=11180

PC gaming Drivers ATI Games IBM Windows XP Video Games