Battlefield 2 problem with new patch

The game wont let me join any servers after installing the new patch.
it keeps saying i got modified content and to revert to the official
version! HELP!!!!
of course i got the legal version and dont have and cheats or mods
installed.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 01:42:46 GMT, mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com>
wrote:

>The game wont let me join any servers after installing the new patch.
>it keeps saying i got modified content and to revert to the official
>version! HELP!!!!
>of course i got the legal version and dont have and cheats or mods
>installed.

Do you have the button checked to filter out servers that aren't the same
version as you? If not you could be trying to connect to unpatched servers.

Rocky

"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> The game wont let me join any servers after installing the new patch.
> it keeps saying i got modified content and to revert to the official
> version! HELP!!!!
> of course i got the legal version and dont have and cheats or mods
> installed.

I think this is a punkbuster issue...

--
Rocky
GhostRecon.net | AGR-S.com | Tactical-Elite.net

__

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:14:39 GMT, "Rocky" <Rocky@GhostRecon.net>
wrote:

>"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
>> The game wont let me join any servers after installing the new patch.
>> it keeps saying i got modified content and to revert to the official
>> version! HELP!!!!
>> of course i got the legal version and dont have and cheats or mods
>> installed.
>
>I think this is a punkbuster issue...

i agree. However whatever pb updater i run i keep getting booted.
has anyone else had this kind of trouble?