Anyone heard from Aphex lately?

Last response: in Home Audio
September 13, 2004 12:23:07 PM

They used to give excellent service, but they haven't been answering
their e-mail for a month, at multiple mailboxes. I haven't had time to
give them a call during business hours, but hopefully soon... is
something up with them?

--
Jay Levitt |
Wellesley, MA | Hi!

More about : heard aphex

Anonymous
September 13, 2004 5:48:53 PM

"Jay Levitt" <jay+news@jay.fm> wrote in message news:MPG.1baf5b3458dd39f3989811@news-east.giganews.com...
> They used to give excellent service, but they haven't been answering
> their e-mail for a month, at multiple mailboxes. I haven't had time to
> give them a call during business hours, but hopefully soon... is
> something up with them?
>
> --
> Jay Levitt |
> Wellesley, MA | Hi!
> Faster: jay at jay dot eff-em | Where are we going?
> http://www.jay.fm | Why am I in this handbasket?

Time to pick up the phone & call the service department. If the
head of product development and service doesn't answer himself,
his right-hand lady will. I usually get RA numbers on the spot and
work turned around in less than a week after shipping. Unfortunately,
the main man is often at the trade shows & such... but my experience
with Aphex service has always been outstanding.

Wayne La Farr
E-mail Address(es): techsup@aphex.com
Business Information: Phone: (818) 767-2929

--
David Morgan (MAMS)
http://www.m-a-m-s DOT com

in article 9zh1d.6545$iS2.6519@trnddc09, David Morgan (MAMS) at
mams@NOSPAm-a-m-s.com wrote on 9/13/04 9:48 AM:

> Time to pick up the phone & call the service department. If the
> head of product development and service doesn't answer himself,
> his right-hand lady will. I usually get RA numbers on the spot and
> work turned around in less than a week after shipping. Unfortunately,
> the main man is often at the trade shows & such... but my experience
> with Aphex service has always been outstanding.

DITTO
Wanted replacement tube reccomendations for their cute little 107 preamps
and a phone call had em to me in days right from APHEX, cheap.
Illegally Duplicated... Never Intimidated...
September 14, 2004 11:57:32 AM

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:59:04 -0400, JoVee wrote
(in article <BD6BE47D.2450%ten.nozirev@dlywsinhoj.com>):

> in article 9zh1d.6545$iS2.6519@trnddc09, David Morgan (MAMS) at
> mams@NOSPAm-a-m-s.com wrote on 9/13/04 9:48 AM:
>

>> Time to pick up the phone & call the service department. If the
>> head of product development and service doesn't answer himself,
>> his right-hand lady will. I usually get RA numbers on the spot and
>> work turned around in less than a week after shipping. Unfortunately,
>> the main man is often at the trade shows & such... but my experience
>> with Aphex service has always been outstanding.
>
> DITTO
> Wanted replacement tube reccomendations for their cute little 107 preamps
> and a phone call had em to me in days right from APHEX, cheap.
> Illegally Duplicated... Never Intimidated...

I emailed there yesterday and they were there.

Ty

stuff are at www.tyford.com
Anonymous
September 14, 2004 9:24:00 PM

In article <Yq-dnY5JDsExQdvcRVn-rg@comcast.com>, tyreeford@comcast.net
says...
> I emailed there yesterday and they were there.

Hmm.. maybe I'm getting spam-blocked somehow... I'll give them a ring.
Thanks for checking.

--
!