Address bar in Taskbar...

shuin_exe

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
Hi, I just got interest on using address bar in taskbar of windows 7... I still cant do anything on this address bar so I want some tips to fully use of this address bar... any tips?

Solution
Sorry what?

I really don't understand what your trying to do. What are you exactly trying to do? What do you mean by "fully use it". You are already "fully" using it.

What answer are you looking for? MSCONFIG is your system configuration that is all. Try it out, type it in, hit enter, there won't be any problems. You can also run any program from it if you wish (as long as you know the name of it).

Edit: That address bar is like the run command and URL address bar wrapped into one.

shuin_exe

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
Hi,

I know how to use google, and I searched 5-7 results from it... still cant get my answer I thought I can get answer to this forum but it seems it was foolish of me to believe it.

anyway thank you.

p.s. msconfig? nah honestly I dont know it. Gonna hit google for that.

Sorry what?

I really don't understand what your trying to do. What are you exactly trying to do? What do you mean by "fully use it". You are already "fully" using it.

What answer are you looking for? MSCONFIG is your system configuration that is all. Try it out, type it in, hit enter, there won't be any problems. You can also run any program from it if you wish (as long as you know the name of it).

Edit: That address bar is like the run command and URL address bar wrapped into one.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS