T720 battery question

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 27, 2004 2:19:30 AM

Has anybody had problems using extended batteries in CDMA t720 phones?

I ask because I bought a new one from an ebay store (cellular store in
fla) - listed as new with motorola warrenty) and after charging the
phone wont even turn on. It gets part way through the start up sound
then shuts off. When I plug it in it says charge complete within a few
seconds. The phone wont even start up with it plugged in. Everything
works fine with the original battery.

I dont know if an old software version could cause this but thought I
would ask. I have an RMA number from motorola for it but decided to
ask here before sending it in.

Regards,
Dave

More about : t720 battery question

July 27, 2004 5:44:09 AM

If it works with another battery, then certainly the new battery is bad.
Hope for your sake, its genuine Motorola. After the LG battery smokiing and
fraud, you can bet they are watching for copies that aren't theirs.

--
Steve

!