MN-500 setup wizard

I hope someone has experienced this problem and can help.
I ran the setup wizard, but when it tried to write the
settings back to the MN500 I got an error message stating
something about a firewall running and not being able to
write to the device. MS support suggested that I go and
disable any hardware drivers I don't need in case there is
some conflict. I did that re-booted and then found out
that with XP Home, when you change hardware you need to re-
register. Sigh, Anyway, same error message as before. Any
ideas?

sarah

In Internet Connections Properties, set it to 'automatically assign an
IP address".

Set your browser, Netscape, Ie, to get to http://192.168.2.1

then you can use the manual setup instead of the setup disk.