MoneyMike

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2002
after WindowsXP there will be Windows Longhorn followed by Windows Blackcomb. The question is...are you satisfied with XP?

Push record, push send, push your expectations...yes you can
-XP

jc14all

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2001
Hey space cadet, why don't you find the nearest XP Window and jump through it. Better yet why don't go the doctor to see if you could get your head surgical remove your from your ass, because no one here can hear what you are mealy-mouthing about. You make no sense. You need help!

<b><font color=red>Cast your vote with your $,</b></font color=red> <b><font color=blue>shed your pride with your opinion.</b></font color=blue>

FatBurger

Illustrious
Yes, I love Windows XP. Of course there's room to grow, it's not the perfect or end-all OS, but it's great.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!

Toejam31

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I can't get NOOO ... sa-tis-fac-tion.

Ask my girlfriend.

Seriously, I won't be happy with an operating system until I can throw away the keyboard, the system is wired through-out the house, one of my bedroom walls is the display, and the voice module sounds just like Barbara Eden.

WinXP is <i>alright</i>. But I still see more odd errors just running the system than with Win2K SP2. Let's see what happens after the first, full service pack is released.

You think I'm kidding about Barbara, don't'cha? :wink:

Toejam31

<font color=red>My Rig:</font color=red> <A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=6847" target="_new"><font color=green>Toejam31's Tantalizing Tantric Toy</font color=green></A>
<font color=red>Second Rig:</font color=red> <A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=15942" target="_new"><font color=green>Toey's Dynamite DDR Duron</font color=green></A>

<font color=purple>"Procrastination on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."</font color=purple>

OldBear

Splendid
Sep 14, 2001
I saw her on tv last week and she still looks great.
She has got that giggle that is.....

:smile: <font color=blue><b>You get what you pay for...all advice here is free.</b></font color=blue> :smile: