Help: V400 Camera Problem

Last response: in Brands
July 29, 2004 1:36:45 AM

Hi, everyone, I just got an V400 off eBay and everything
work fine except when i try to access camera, it will says
"busy, try again" Any suggestion?

More about : v400 camera problem

July 29, 2004 6:40:08 AM

GO to menu/settings/setup and do a Master Clear.
Passcode should be 000000 unless it was changed by previous user. Then your
stuck.

That will put phone back in factory out of box condition. Erases everything.

Power up phone, wait a minute, if it still says try again, then you got a
bad phone off ebay.

--
Steve
!