MS-500 upgrade to MN-700 any problems?

If I have a network which is operating correctly on the MN-
500 Wireless Base Station, can I simply unplug the 500 and
replace it with a 700 to get to 802.11g speeds?
1 answer Last reply
More about upgrade problems

    You would need to go through the setup process with the MN-700. It wouldn't
    know your ISP connection information, etc. You can go into your browser
    after you've connected it, using the default 192.168.2.1 and "admin"
    (without the quotes) password. Just enter the information, and you should
    be good to go.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    "John Herleman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > If I have a network which is operating correctly on the MN-
    > 500 Wireless Base Station, can I simply unplug the 500 and
    > replace it with a 700 to get to 802.11g speeds?

Routers Hardware Microsoft Networking