fisher

I just bought D3 and patched to 1.3, after playing the game for a
while I decided to apply the latest duct tape mod - the mod is not
working for me. Even starting at a the beginning of a new level the
flashlight is not on any of my weapons. Anyone have any idea as to
why?

fred

In article <f9jfe1p1b8tf0t5rm3m0iv38iriobhe702@4ax.com>, Fisher <fisher@no_email.here> wrote:
>I just bought D3 and patched to 1.3, after playing the game for a
>while I decided to apply the latest duct tape mod - the mod is not
>working for me. Even starting at a the beginning of a new level the
>flashlight is not on any of my weapons. Anyone have any idea as to
>why?

on their website they mention: "The pistol is not equipped with a flashlight,
so as not to spoil the early sections of the game.". in what level are you?

fisher

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:54:43 GMT, fredgillioz@web.de (fred) wrote:

>on their website they mention: "The pistol is not equipped with a flashlight,
>so as not to spoil the early sections of the game.". in what level are you?

I can't remember the exact level but I have the machine gun and still
no flashlight is attached to the gun.

Quoth The Raven "Fisher"<fisher@no_email.here> in
l4cge1p6hv4qnceibqgn8hnmlt1spcl47i@4ax.com
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:54:43 GMT, fredgillioz@web.de (fred) wrote:
>

>>on their website they mention: "The pistol is not equipped with a
>>flashlight, so as not to spoil the early sections of the game.". in
>>what level are you?
>
> I can't remember the exact level but I have the machine gun and still
> no flashlight is attached to the gun.

personally I'd look around for a better mod. the one I used turned the
flashlight into the 2-barrelled shotgun with torch, and added a torch to all
other bulleted guns (not for plasma or energy weapons.) cant recall the name
of it though

--
"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood
by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry,

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

fisher

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:30:13 +1000, "Highlandish"
<ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> wrote:

>personally I'd look around for a better mod. the one I used turned the
>flashlight into the 2-barrelled shotgun with torch, and added a torch to all
>other bulleted guns (not for plasma or energy weapons.) cant recall the name
>of it though

OK, I'll look for another one because obviously this one is not
working for me and I don't want to start the game over from the
beginning to make it work. Having to switch to the flashlight and back
to the gun makes it more tense anyway - which was the designer's
intention.Thanks.