V600 better than Nokia 6600?

Last response: in Brands
August 3, 2004 2:33:21 AM

So, I'll ask the Motorola group as I know the Nokia group would tell me the
6600 is better.. but I have the 6600 and am not sure it's the best thing
under the sun. Are the users of the V600 happy with the EASE OF USE?

I am familiar with the V300 as my kids have this phone - and it's nice.

Thanks

Scott

More about : v600 nokia 6600

Anonymous
August 3, 2004 2:33:22 AM

Scott C wrote:
> * So, I'll ask the Motorola group as I know the Nokia
> group would tell me the
> 6600 is better.. but I have the 6600 and am not sure it's the best
> thing
> under the sun. Are the users of the V600 happy with the EASE OF USE?
>
> I am familiar with the V300 as my kids have this phone - and it's
> nice.
>
> Thanks
>
> Scott * <---=Manny=--->

[/textglow].
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t143793.html
August 3, 2004 5:44:04 AM

if you like the V300 then the V600 will be good for you. Same display,
camera's, and menus. Add bluetooth and nice metal covers with the V600 and
then it should suit you just fine. Plus all the accessories for the V300
work with the v600

--
Steve
"Mannydas" <Mannydas.1adx0t@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> Scott C wrote:
> > * So, I'll ask the Motorola group as I know the Nokia
> > group would tell me the
> > 6600 is better.. but I have the 6600 and am not sure it's the best
> > thing
> > under the sun. Are the users of the V600 happy with the EASE OF USE?
> >
> > I am familiar with the V300 as my kids have this phone - and it's
> > nice.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Scott * <---=Manny=--->
>
> [/textglow].
> http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
http://cellphoneforums.net/t143793.html

Anonymous
August 3, 2004 11:39:25 AM

"Scott C" <sns1820@aol.com> wrote in message
> So, I'll ask the Motorola group as I know the Nokia group would tell me
the
> 6600 is better.. but I have the 6600 and am not sure it's the best thing
> under the sun. Are the users of the V600 happy with the EASE OF USE?
>
> I am familiar with the V300 as my kids have this phone - and it's nice.
>
> Thanks
>
> Scott

Nokia users will slam motorolas in general, and claim the menus are
difficult to navigate.

But that is only because they are used to Nokias, and Motorola's menus are
different.

I have always had Moto's (apart from a brief and disastrous foray into the
world of Sony Ericsson - T68i) and find the menus to be absolutely fine.
Because I am familiar with them.

On the V600 you can program at least 8 functions onto one touch buttons, and
that is plenty for me (four main screen icons, two softkeys, smart button
and voice button) and you can set up shortcuts so any number of functions
are only 2 clicks away. How that is difficult I don't know.

I am not familiar with the Nokia 6600, but I have found the Nokias I have
played with have smaller screens and feel plasticy and cheap.

It's horses for courses - with Moto's you either love 'em or hate 'em. I
love 'em.
!