router compatibility info please

Last response: in Networking
Share
May 3, 2004 2:44:52 PM

Our Microsoft router was knocked off a shelf and the
power connection on the internal board is broken.
Question: It is a type B with the matching Microsoft
card. What all has to be replaced. Should the card we
have in the laptop work with a G type router?
Thx.
Anonymous
May 3, 2004 8:38:15 PM

I am not aware of any way to repair the internal board on the router.
The B card will work with a G router if the G router is set to mixed
b/g mode.

On Mon, 3 May 2004 10:44:52 -0700, "linda"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist