TF2 dead?

With the release of Battlefield 2, bugs and all, can we now say that
the time for Team Fortress 2 has passed? BF2 seems to be everything
that TF2 was promised to be, but TF2 is still vapor.

TF2 is dead, long live BF2!

--
Viktor

viktordavros@lycos.com wrote:
> With the release of Battlefield 2, bugs and all, can we now say that
> the time for Team Fortress 2 has passed? BF2 seems to be everything
> that TF2 was promised to be, but TF2 is still vapor.
>
> TF2 is dead, long live BF2!

You must have a short memory.

EA Games do not support their games for very long, hence, BF2 will die
eventually. That's how things have always been with EA.

Andrew

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:42:40 +0930, GFree <gfree678@gmail.com> wrote:

>EA Games do not support their games for very long, hence, BF2 will die
>eventually. That's how things have always been with EA.

Why? Can't you play BF1942 any more? I would have thought it would
have been mentioned if every BF1942 server in the world had been taken
down by EA.

Andrew

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:53:44 GMT, Kurt Montandon
<kurtmontandon@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Yeah, just look at how they only patched BF42 up to ... uh, 1.6.

Especially now EA are trying to promote subscription based gaming, it
is in their financial interests to make sure BF2 runs well.