POLL - Which game?

This is a poll - just pick the game that you feel meets the criteria and
make your selection. The criteria are as follows:

- (null criterion)

Anyway, which game?

Note that with pools, your choice indicates the game best suited to meet
the listed requirements - it does not reveal any other aspect of the game
(e.g. quality, length, popularity, etc.)

schrodinger

"Raymond Martineau" <bk039@ncf.ca> wrote in message
> This is a poll - just pick the game that you feel meets the criteria and
> make your selection. The criteria are as follows:
>
> - (null criterion)
>
> Anyway, which game?
>
> Note that with pools, your choice indicates the game best suited to meet
> the listed requirements - it does not reveal any other aspect of the game
> (e.g. quality, length, popularity, etc.)

What?

"Raymond Martineau" <bk039@ncf.ca> wrote in message
> This is a poll - just pick the game that you feel meets the criteria and
> make your selection. The criteria are as follows:
>
> - (null criterion)
>
> Anyway, which game?
>
> Note that with pools, your choice indicates the game best suited to meet
> the listed requirements - it does not reveal any other aspect of the game
> (e.g. quality, length, popularity, etc.)

Criteria: game currently re-playing
Game : Vietcong

--
Dr. Dickie
Skepticult member in good standing #394-00596-438

Tried it, got bored, moved on to (insert_your_choice). Much better in both
graphics and playability ;-0

--

bk039@ncf.ca (Raymond Martineau) wrote in

> This is a poll - just pick the game that you feel meets the criteria
and
> make your selection. The criteria are as follows:
>
> - (null criterion)
>
> Anyway, which game?
>
> Note that with pools, your choice indicates the game best suited to
meet
> the listed requirements - it does not reveal any other aspect of the
game
> (e.g. quality, length, popularity, etc.)

criteria: struggling with but enjoying

game: gta: san andreas

bk039@ncf.ca (Raymond Martineau) once tried to test me with:

> This is a poll - just pick the game that you feel meets the criteria and
> make your selection. The criteria are as follows:
>
> - (null criterion)
>
> Anyway, which game?
>
> Note that with pools, your choice indicates the game best suited to meet
> the listed requirements - it does not reveal any other aspect of the game
> (e.g. quality, length, popularity, etc.)

If you're doing drugs the least you could do is share with the group.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

On 2 Aug 2005 01:06:52 GMT, Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:

>If you're doing drugs the least you could do is share with the group.

Actually, I was basically stating that the monthly polls are meaningless,
by making sure that the replies are about as chaotic as possible (including
lack of interest). Much quieter, no? :)

But yes, I have grown a recent addiction to a substance:
http://www.dhmo.org/