MN-520 Software download

Last response: in Networking
a b \ Driver
May 3, 2004 3:06:15 PM

I have lost my MN-520 install disk. Is there anywhere
that you can download firmware, software and drivers for
MN-520? All I can find on Microsoft site are the drivers.

Thanks!

More about : 520 software download

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
May 3, 2004 6:19:11 PM

Goto
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/1...

Select MN700
Download the msbndownload.exe file

Extract its contents with Winrar
Right click msbn.msi and install it.

That'll install the MS Broadband Networking utility..

Running msbndownload.exe will also update the drivers and firmware of your
MN520

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"dk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have lost my MN-520 install disk. Is there anywhere
> that you can download firmware, software and drivers for
> MN-520? All I can find on Microsoft site are the drivers.
>
> Thanks!
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
May 3, 2004 6:19:12 PM

Fantastic! Thanks for the fast response!
ownloads.aspx

>Select MN700
>Download the msbndownload.exe file
>
>Extract its contents with Winrar
>Right click msbn.msi and install it.
>
>That'll install the MS Broadband Networking utility..
>
>Running msbndownload.exe will also update the drivers and
firmware of your
>MN520
>
>--
>Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP
>
>Find out about the MS MVP Program -
>http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx
>
>"dk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> I have lost my MN-520 install disk. Is there anywhere
>> that you can download firmware, software and drivers for
>> MN-520? All I can find on Microsoft site are the
drivers.

>> Thanks!
>

>.

Anonymous