MN-520 Software download

I have lost my MN-520 install disk. Is there anywhere
that you can download firmware, software and drivers for
MN-520? All I can find on Microsoft site are the drivers.

Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about software download

    Goto
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx

    Select MN700
    Download the msbndownload.exe file

    Extract its contents with Winrar
    Right click msbn.msi and install it.

    That'll install the MS Broadband Networking utility..

    Running msbndownload.exe will also update the drivers and firmware of your
    MN520

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "dk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have lost my MN-520 install disk. Is there anywhere
    > that you can download firmware, software and drivers for
    > MN-520? All I can find on Microsoft site are the drivers.
    >
    > Thanks!

    Fantastic! Thanks for the fast response!

    Glad to have been able to help.

    --

    > Fantastic! Thanks for the fast response!

Routers Download Drivers Microsoft Software Networking