i dreem about jesica simpson :)

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

i had a dreem about jesica simpson last nite. i was walking to my
house and all thees peeple were by the sidewalk. they all remove top
of heads and showed there brains then they bow as i walk by like they
do in old moveys. then they say "she is waiting for you." as i walk
by. when i go inside jesica simpson remove top of her head but there
was no brains in her head. then i remove my head top and i had no
brains. jesica simpson says we need to eat. then we sit down to eat
then these waiters give us a plate full of brains. then jesica simpson
goes "we need to eat lots of brains if we are going to be smart enough
to beet boss nick." then she started to eat her brains and told me to
eat my brains. i say "this is gross. i dont want to eat brains. i want
to eat pizza." then jesica simpson remove her head and now she has
some brains then jesica simpson tells me if i eat brains then i get
brains and be smarter like her. then i yell "NO I DONT EAT BRAINS I
EAT PIZZA!!!" THen i run out the door and slam it. the sound woke me
up. :( lol wat a funny dreem.

Butter Pants <butterpantsforever@yahoo.com> wrote
> i had a dreem about jesica simpson last nite. i was walking to my
> house and all thees peeple were by the sidewalk. they all remove top
> of heads and showed there brains then they bow as i walk by like they
> do in old moveys. then they say "she is waiting for you." as i walk
> by. when i go inside jesica simpson remove top of her head but there
> was no brains in her head. then i remove my head top and i had no
> brains. jesica simpson says we need to eat. then we sit down to eat
> then these waiters give us a plate full of brains. then jesica simpson
> goes "we need to eat lots of brains if we are going to be smart enough
> to beet boss nick." then she started to eat her brains and told me to
> eat my brains. i say "this is gross. i dont want to eat brains. i want
> to eat pizza." then jesica simpson remove her head and now she has
> some brains then jesica simpson tells me if i eat brains then i get
> brains and be smarter like her. then i yell "NO I DONT EAT BRAINS I
> EAT PIZZA!!!" THen i run out the door and slam it. the sound woke me
> up. :( lol wat a funny dreem.

That wasnt a dream, you know?..

Butter Pants wrote:
> i had no brains.

That is the most intelligent thing you have ever said.

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

"Jessica Simpson" <jesse@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Butter Pants <butterpantsforever@yahoo.com> wrote
>> i had a dreem about jesica simpson last nite. i was walking to my
>> house and all thees peeple were by the sidewalk. they all remove top
>> of heads and showed there brains then they bow as i walk by like they
>> do in old moveys. then they say "she is waiting for you." as i walk
>> by. when i go inside jesica simpson remove top of her head but there
>> was no brains in her head. then i remove my head top and i had no
>> brains. jesica simpson says we need to eat. then we sit down to eat
>> then these waiters give us a plate full of brains. then jesica simpson
>> goes "we need to eat lots of brains if we are going to be smart enough
>> to beet boss nick." then she started to eat her brains and told me to
>> eat my brains. i say "this is gross. i dont want to eat brains. i want
>> to eat pizza." then jesica simpson remove her head and now she has
>> some brains then jesica simpson tells me if i eat brains then i get
>> brains and be smarter like her. then i yell "NO I DONT EAT BRAINS I
>> EAT PIZZA!!!" THen i run out the door and slam it. the sound woke me
>> up. :( lol wat a funny dreem.
>
> That wasnt a dream, you know?..

do do do do . . . do do do do - you are entering the twilight zone

"Butter Pants" <butterpantsforever@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>i had a dreem about jesica simpson last nite. i was walking to my
> house and all thees peeple were by the sidewalk. they all remove top
> of heads and showed there brains then they bow as i walk by like they
> do in old moveys.

Errm....didn't their brains fall off from their head when they bow? *SPLAT!*

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

"Butter Pants" <butterpantsforever@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> by. when i go inside jesica simpson remove top of her head but there
> was no brains in her head.

LOL, that sounds about right.

Butter Pants wrote:
> i had a dreem about jesica simpson last nite. i was walking to my
> house and all thees peeple were by the sidewalk. they all remove top
> of heads and showed there brains then they bow as i walk by like they
> do in old moveys. then they say "she is waiting for you." as i walk
> by. when i go inside jesica simpson remove top of her head but there
> was no brains in her head. then i remove my head top and i had no
> brains. jesica simpson says we need to eat. then we sit down to eat
> then these waiters give us a plate full of brains. then jesica simpson
> goes "we need to eat lots of brains if we are going to be smart enough
> to beet boss nick." then she started to eat her brains and told me to
> eat my brains. i say "this is gross. i dont want to eat brains. i want
> to eat pizza." then jesica simpson remove her head and now she has
> some brains then jesica simpson tells me if i eat brains then i get
> brains and be smarter like her. then i yell "NO I DONT EAT BRAINS I
> EAT PIZZA!!!" THen i run out the door and slam it. the sound woke me
> up. :( lol wat a funny dreem.

There's no way you're not related to Wesley Willis.

Rock over London, Rock On Chicago.

metatron

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2005
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

I want to bind and ballgag her,then film her struggle for
days,whining,pleading for freedom.
Hmm yummy

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

I hope you don't spend hours writing this. It is quite bad and repetitious
and dull. Conjunctions aside, why do you continue to write these things?

Why not create a blog or something so that you don't clog the newsgroups. I
mean, in all seriousness, this stuff is not even funy.

Alanb

"Alan Bernardo" <ifeelyourpain@ihatebush.net> wrote in message
>I hope you don't spend hours writing this. It is quite bad and repetitious
>and dull. Conjunctions aside, why do you continue to write these things?
>
> Why not create a blog or something so that you don't clog the newsgroups.
> I mean, in all seriousness, this stuff is not even funy.

then you have no sense of humor

this guy kills me

and the best thing is, he is a master at typing and writing like today's
typical teenage with a cell phone

"Adernal" <admin@geeksandgames.com> wrote in message

> "Alan Bernardo" <ifeelyourpain@ihatebush.net> wrote in message
>>I hope you don't spend hours writing this. It is quite bad and
>>repetitious and dull. Conjunctions aside, why do you continue to write
>>these things?
>>
>> Why not create a blog or something so that you don't clog the newsgroups.
>> I mean, in all seriousness, this stuff is not even funy.
>>

> then you have no sense of humor
>
> this guy kills me
>
> and the best thing is, he is a master at typing and writing like today's
> typical teenage with a cell phone

Are you a teenager and are you around teenagers? Or is it just what you
hear or see on television? Fact is, I've been around teenagers most of my
life and have two teenage girls. What this fool is writing is in no way a
reflection of how teenagers act or feel.

And yes, I have a sense of humor, more than you'll ever know or feel. Your
sense of what is actually happening or what is real is a bit out of whack.

This guy's a complete numbskull, apparently egged on by those who know no
better.

> Are you a teenager and are you around teenagers? Or is it just what you
> hear or see on television? Fact is, I've been around teenagers most of my
> life and have two teenage girls. What this fool is writing is in no way a
> reflection of how teenagers act or feel.
>
> And yes, I have a sense of humor, more than you'll ever know or feel.
> Your sense of what is actually happening or what is real is a bit out of
> whack.
>
> This guy's a complete numbskull, apparently egged on by those who know no
> better.
>
> Alanb

It's the attention he gets, I tells you, the attention. At one point his
postings were mildly funny (no, no, I didn't accidentally flip the 'm' in
mildly). The trouble is he ran out of original material, but didn't notice
because he continued to get responses praising his comical genius.

Alan Bernardo wrote:
> "Adernal" <admin@geeksandgames.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Alan Bernardo" <ifeelyourpain@ihatebush.net> wrote in message
>>> I hope you don't spend hours writing this. It is quite bad and
>>> repetitious and dull. Conjunctions aside, why do you continue to
>>> write these things?
>>>
>>> Why not create a blog or something so that you don't clog the
>>> newsgroups. I mean, in all seriousness, this stuff is not even funy.
>>>

>> then you have no sense of humor
>>
>> this guy kills me
>>
>> and the best thing is, he is a master at typing and writing like
>> today's typical teenage with a cell phone
>>

> Are you a teenager and are you around teenagers? Or is it just what
> you hear or see on television? Fact is, I've been around teenagers
> most of my life and have two teenage girls.

Are they cute? Are they seeing anyone? Do they have webcams?

Sit back and examine that comment buddy.

S_C_A_R_Y. Assuming its a joke (which god I hope it is! it is still more
than a little warped.)

If you have one, I pity your girlfriend.

Cheers,

Hawklan

Hawklan wrote:

> Sit back and examine that comment buddy.
>
> S_C_A_R_Y. Assuming its a joke (which god I hope it is! it is still more
> than a little warped.)
>
> If you have one, I pity your girlfriend.

She might be into that sort of thing herself. I mean, you never know.

Personally I don't dream of Jessica Simpson. I lost interest in White
girls years ago and I've never looked back -- the other flavors just
have too much to offer.

- Ron ^*^

KAOS

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 12:34:08 -0400, Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> dared
speak in front of ME:

>Hawklan wrote:
>
>> Sit back and examine that comment buddy.
>>
>> S_C_A_R_Y. Assuming its a joke (which god I hope it is! it is still more
>> than a little warped.)
>>
>> If you have one, I pity your girlfriend.
>
>She might be into that sort of thing herself. I mean, you never know.

That doesn't make it any less warped. A bit less scary, perhaps (but
really, the scary is half the fun of it...)

--
Address no longer works.
try removing all numbers from