which PC2700 ram with CL2

nja469

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2002
Doesn't matter.. get the cheapest CL2, brand name stick you can find with a lifetime warranty and buy it from a ruptiable reseller (best buy, googlegear, newegg) and you'll be fine. BRAND NAMES: Samsung, corsair, kingston, micron (crucial).. forget any?

C0rn_Flex

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2002
I heard that Corsair XMS is the fastest, but if you want to save some money, go for others...

--------------------
"I wanna talk tonight
Until the mornin' light"

DaveP

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2002
I've also heard that corsair is faster, if you want to spend the extra money. I usually get micron/crucial, for the price it's very good. but the other name brands work well too.

<font color=blue>GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.</font color=blue>

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
Corsair is really good, but expensive. they do have cheaper value select stuff though.

sambsung PC2700 cas2.5 is known as great stuff, easily able to run cas2, as is crucial.

<b><font color=orange>My <font color=green>life <font color=red>has <font color=blue>been <font color=black>so <font color=purple>much <font color=yellow>more <font color=orange>colourful <font color=green>since <font color=blue>the <font color=red>advent <font color=black>of <font color=purple>Super <font color=red>VGA! :lol:

TWC

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2001
I use Corsair platinum and run it @ Turbo setting with no probs.

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints."