Glitch or unintended announcment of yet another sea change..

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't seem to get www.mackie.com to respond. Anybody else having this
problem?

In article <ueadnQFUMI84Y9fcRVn-qQ@comcast.com>,
Arny Krueger <arnyk@hotpop.com> wrote:
>I can't seem to get www.mackie.com to respond. Anybody else having this
>problem?

mackie.com responded to a ping, but nothing on port 80 or port 25. I think
the server is having issues.

--Chak>

Melissa M. Dorsey wrote:

> In article <ueadnQFUMI84Y9fcRVn-qQ@comcast.com>,
> Arny Krueger <arnyk@hotpop.com> wrote:
>
>>I can't seem to get www.mackie.com to respond. Anybody else having this
>>problem?
>>

> mackie.com responded to a ping, but nothing on port 80 or port 25. I think
> the server is having issues.
>
> --Chak>

It came back online seconds ago.

"S O'Neill" <nopsam@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Melissa M. Dorsey wrote:
>
>> In article <ueadnQFUMI84Y9fcRVn-qQ@comcast.com>,
>> Arny Krueger <arnyk@hotpop.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I can't seem to get www.mackie.com to respond. Anybody else having
>>> this problem?
>>>

>> mackie.com responded to a ping, but nothing on port 80 or port 25. I
>> think the server is having issues.
>>
>> --Chak>
>>

> It came back online seconds ago.

Confirmed. Phew!

In article <ueadnQFUMI84Y9fcRVn-qQ@comcast.com> arnyk@hotpop.com writes:

> I can't seem to get www.mackie.com to respond. Anybody else having this
> problem?

They've been messing with their servers and something probably went
down overnight.

>> It came back online seconds ago.
>
> Confirmed. Phew!

This thread confirms a sickly feeling I've had lately. Remember when having
to wait even a couple of days was no big deal? Now we get anxious within
seconds. This is not a good thing.