Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I can't get the security settings to save. I have reset
the router several times and restarted. I am running XP.
HELP PLEASE......

Are you going into the default 192.168.2.1 address for the browser to
program the base station? If you do a reset after doing that, you're
placing the base station in the factory condition, without any of your own
settings.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP

"Anthony" <anthonyherren@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I can't get the security settings to save. I have reset
> the router several times and restarted. I am running XP.
> HELP PLEASE......

TRENDING THREADS