remind me, Dungeon Siege II comes out supposedly here arou..

Its completely different. They are going to make pets "grow" with the
owners and I think that is givign them problems. Plus they are having a
completely different gaming system making it more Neverwinternightish.

So what's the word on DS II?

jlc

"hindi warriors rock!" <dobeygg@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Its completely different. They are going to make pets "grow" with the
> owners and I think that is givign them problems. Plus they are having a
> completely different gaming system making it more Neverwinternightish.
>
> So what's the word on DS II?

I'm DL'ing the demo right now and it's a whopping 1.39GB!!!
http://avault.com/pcrl/dlftp.asp?url=ftp.avault.com/demos/ds2demo.exe&game=ds2

Turk

Distinguished
May 25, 2003

"JLC" <j.jc@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "hindi warriors rock!" <dobeygg@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Its completely different. They are going to make pets "grow" with the
>> owners and I think that is givign them problems. Plus they are having a
>> completely different gaming system making it more Neverwinternightish.
>>
>> So what's the word on DS II?
>>

> I'm DL'ing the demo right now and it's a whopping 1.39GB!!!
> http://avault.com/pcrl/dlftp.asp?url=ftp.avault.com/demos/ds2demo.exe&game=ds2

Played it a few weeks back off the PC Gamer CD. Not impressed. Still a
clickfest.

turk
--
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment
insurance and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of

hindi warriors rock! wrote:
> Its completely different. They are going to make pets "grow" with the
> owners and I think that is givign them problems. Plus they are having a
> completely different gaming system making it more Neverwinternightish.
>
> So what's the word on DS II?

thanks for the feedback.

the new play system looks alot more awkward than the original DS.