team19@vodafonebusiness.co.uk

Account Ref: 312996844/00001
Phone Number: 07919116669

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to state that I would hereby like to
terminate my contract for the above stated account no./phone no.

Regards,
Sean George

schrodinger

"pRot3us" <spam@this> wrote in message
> Account Ref: 312996844/00001
> Phone Number: 07919116669
>
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> I am writing to state that I would hereby like
> to terminate my contract for the above stated account no./phone no.
>
> Regards,
> Sean George

LOL
ROFLMAO

WTF?

"dawg" <don't look@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> WTF?
>
> "pRot3us" <spam@this> wrote in message
>> Account Ref: 312996844/00001
>> Phone Number: 07919116669
>>
>> Dear Sir/Madam,
>> I am writing to state that I would hereby like
>> terminate my contract for the above stated account no./phone no.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sean George

He's obviously sent it to a newsgroup, when he meant to email it. I did that
once.

--
Derek

> He's obviously sent it to a newsgroup, when he meant to email it. I did that
> once.

Bet he's doubley glad he's cancelling it now!

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:50:12 GMT, "dawg" <don't look@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

>WTF?

Quite normal for Outlook/Outlook Express users. It seems to be so easy
to accidentally send "emails" to newsgroups with Outhouse. Just press
one wrong button etc.

"Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in

> "dawg" <don't look@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>> WTF?
>>
>> "pRot3us" <spam@this> wrote in message
>>> Account Ref: 312996844/00001
>>> Phone Number: 07919116669
>>>
>>> Dear Sir/Madam,
>>> I am writing to state that I would hereby
>>> like
>>> terminate my contract for the above stated account no./phone no.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Sean George
>>>

> He's obviously sent it to a newsgroup, when he meant to email it. I
> did that once.

yeah so did i in here actually