Rag Doll Kung Fu Goes Steam

Andrew

Announcement at:
http://www.steampowered.com/Steam/Marketing/August12.2005/

"In Rag Doll Kung Fu you act as a puppeteer in a martial arts world,
but that doesn't really describe what this game is about. With most
games we would use this space to describe what its like to play, but
in this case we don't think it's possible -- you'll just have to watch
the gameplay trailer to understand. In short, it's all about Chi
power."

Link to trailer:
http://storefront.steampowered.com/video/RagDoll_KungFu.wmv

That is the weirdest looking game I think I have ever seen!

> "In Rag Doll Kung Fu you act as a puppeteer in a martial arts world,
> but that doesn't really describe what this game is about. With most
> games we would use this space to describe what its like to play, but
> in this case we don't think it's possible -- you'll just have to watch
> the gameplay trailer to understand. In short, it's all about Chi
> power."
>
> Link to trailer:
> http://storefront.steampowered.com/video/RagDoll_KungFu.wmv
>
> That is the weirdest looking game I think I have ever seen!

A bottle of red wine first, then watch the trailer.
Disturbing.
Going for a lie down now :(

schrodinger

> Announcement at:
> http://www.steampowered.com/Steam/Marketing/August12.2005/
>
> "In Rag Doll Kung Fu you act as a puppeteer in a martial arts world,
> but that doesn't really describe what this game is about. With most
> games we would use this space to describe what its like to play, but
> in this case we don't think it's possible -- you'll just have to watch
> the gameplay trailer to understand. In short, it's all about Chi
> power."
>
> Link to trailer:
> http://storefront.steampowered.com/video/RagDoll_KungFu.wmv
>
> That is the weirdest looking game I think I have ever seen!

Erm. It looks very.... orange.

shawk

"Schrodinger" <no@way.com> wrote in message

> "Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in message
>> Announcement at:
>> http://www.steampowered.com/Steam/Marketing/August12.2005/
>>
>> "In Rag Doll Kung Fu you act as a puppeteer in a martial arts world,
>> but that doesn't really describe what this game is about. With most
>> games we would use this space to describe what its like to play, but
>> in this case we don't think it's possible -- you'll just have to watch
>> the gameplay trailer to understand. In short, it's all about Chi
>> power."
>>
>> Link to trailer:
>> http://storefront.steampowered.com/video/RagDoll_KungFu.wmv
>>
>> That is the weirdest looking game I think I have ever seen!
>> --
>> Andrew, contact via interpleb.blogspot.com
>
> Erm. It looks very.... orange.

WTF??! Does it really look like that or am I even more inebriated than I
thought I was?

Andrew

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 00:21:22 +0100, "Shawk"
<shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote:

>WTF??! Does it really look like that or am I even more inebriated than I
>thought I was?

I don't drink, it looks very strange whatever state of mind you are
in.