I cannot open internet explorer 9

luisgarciasobrado

Honorable
Feb 17, 2013
Hello,
I have bought a new Lenovo ideapad Y470 and I have recently installed Windows 8.

I am trying to download Internet explorer 9, without success

A notice appears, "Oxf9ea0080 cannot read memory Oxffffff"

What can I do?

Hi,

Can you tell me from where you are downloading Internet Explorer 9? Sometime websites from where you are downloading Internet Explorer 9 cause some issues while downloading. Try to download the offline installer from alternate websites.
If you are directly installing the Internet Exploerer 9 from Microsoft Website, then you have to uninstall IE10 from Control Panel> programs and Features>Uninstall a Program>Turn Windows Feature On or Off. Uncheck the Internet Explorer 10 checkbox, and click Next to uninstall it.

Once done, try to download or install the Internet Explorer 9 again.

Let me know if the issue is resolved.

DineshZaladekar

Honorable
May 13, 2013
hiii luisgarciasobrado

as per me this problem is common in downloads.;.
there is no problem with your PC try to download it from other source like filehippo.com Kioskea.net
or Google "free download internet explorer for windows 8" that's it and download and install but according to me google chrome or firefox is much faster than that but its up to you luisgarciasobrado

bye
DZ

The Stealthinator

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2012
Windows 8 comes with Internet explorer 10!! Why are you trying to download Internet Explorer 9? And no, you should not download the software from sites like filehippo unless the original developers have hosted it there. In Microsoft's case, the official software is available from the site.

DineshZaladekar

Honorable
May 13, 2013

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT SENTENCE....... I KNOW THAT YOU NEVER VISITED filehippo.com
and by the way just check out that site you The Stealth in ator

The Stealthinator

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2012

You seriously better watch your behaviour on this site, or you will get banned.